Jonah has just started going to Harmony Farm Preschool two days a week. The classroom is arranged like a town with a firehouse, a school, a market, etc. and they have lots of animals for the kids to feed and play with outside. There is a miniature horse, a calf, a turkey, chickens and miniature goats. His first day of school, Jonah didn't even flinch when I dropped him off. He was very excited to go to school with the big boys (and girls). When I came to pick him up 3 hours later, he was very enthralled in the story about a desert cactus that Ms. Heidi was reading. He was right up front adding his important commentary. I asked him what he did at school and all he said was he was drawing and cutting paper with scissors. (He likes scissors.)10.18.2007
First Day of School
Jonah has just started going to Harmony Farm Preschool two days a week. The classroom is arranged like a town with a firehouse, a school, a market, etc. and they have lots of animals for the kids to feed and play with outside. There is a miniature horse, a calf, a turkey, chickens and miniature goats. His first day of school, Jonah didn't even flinch when I dropped him off. He was very excited to go to school with the big boys (and girls). When I came to pick him up 3 hours later, he was very enthralled in the story about a desert cactus that Ms. Heidi was reading. He was right up front adding his important commentary. I asked him what he did at school and all he said was he was drawing and cutting paper with scissors. (He likes scissors.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is fun, but those are two scary guys! grandpa C
Haha! Nice do, Jonah! I have to knock wood that I've dodged the "baby barbers" for this long.
Cute blog! Can YOU convince Tamara to do one? I'm not having much luck :P
Post a Comment