Mama: Jonah, who loves you?
Jonah: You do.
Mama: How much?
Jonah: All the way to the moon!
We say this every night. Several times even. Jonah sometimes thinks I've forgotten and reminds me to say it. And he doesn't want me to just say, 'I love you all the way to the moon'. It has to be verbatim.
Joe's been in the Dominican Republic all week for work. He sent me an email today to let me know he's been delayed another day. He knows how much I love that. Luckily he added some sugar to the end of his email. I loved it so much I had to blog it.
Joe's been in the Dominican Republic all week for work. He sent me an email today to let me know he's been delayed another day. He knows how much I love that. Luckily he added some sugar to the end of his email. I loved it so much I had to blog it.
FW: E-Ticket Confirmation
From: Joseph Bast (xxxxxx@hotmail.com)
Sent: Fri 12/07/07 9:32 AM
To: Faith Bast (xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com)
To: Faith Bast (xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com)
baby,
I had to change my flight to tomorrow in order to work things out here. I'm sorry.
give my boys a squeeze and tell them I love them all the way to Orions belt
Delta Orionis, Mintaka (05h32m -00° 18') means "the belt" which is where this star is located in Orion. Mintaka has a magnitude of 2.2 and is a blue giant class B0 star. Its distance is 800 light years away. Mintaka is both a visusl and spectroscopic binary. The spectroscopic companion is a blue star, the visual companion is 52 arcseconds from Mintaka. There is a bluish 6.7 magnitude companion to Mintaka. The stars form a physical pair with a separation of about 0.5 light years.
800 light years times 5,878,625,373,184 miles per light year equals 4,702,900,298,547,200 miles
-Joey
I had to change my flight to tomorrow in order to work things out here. I'm sorry.
give my boys a squeeze and tell them I love them all the way to Orions belt
Delta Orionis, Mintaka (05h32m -00° 18') means "the belt" which is where this star is located in Orion. Mintaka has a magnitude of 2.2 and is a blue giant class B0 star. Its distance is 800 light years away. Mintaka is both a visusl and spectroscopic binary. The spectroscopic companion is a blue star, the visual companion is 52 arcseconds from Mintaka. There is a bluish 6.7 magnitude companion to Mintaka. The stars form a physical pair with a separation of about 0.5 light years.
800 light years times 5,878,625,373,184 miles per light year equals 4,702,900,298,547,200 miles
-Joey
P.S. He's an engineer. He thrives on this mathematical/outer-space stuff.
Favorite Kid Quote of the Day:
"I want Daddy to come to town. I'm so sad, I miss him." -Jonah's laments
1 comment:
crap that Jonah has my favorite voice.
as far as Joe goes - cute, in an engineering sort of way - mostly i was just thinking...huh?
Post a Comment