2.18.2008

the renaissance festival

i wouldn't recommend ever going to the renaissance festival on president's day. besides the weather being perfect, it was way overcrowded, overpriced, and probably better suited for older children (and of course all ye gothic circus-freak types :) that said, here's a few pictures of the few highlights.

me and the boys went to the festival on a whim with the dewitts and the skousens. we were planning on going up to the snow until we saw on the news how crowded it was up there. you'd think we might have had an inkling about the festival being so out of control?

the only thing the boys wanted to do there was ride the elephant. ikey started making elephant sounds as soon as he saw them. $12 later, i think jonah thought it was pretty scary and ikey didn't want to get off. i wasn't going to take isaak at first, but he threw the biggest fit when we headed up the platform without him. and we know how ikey's fits can be. he got his ride alright and loved it.

camelot - arthur's knights

2 comments:

Skousen Family! said...

I agree what a wast!
I say we hit the zoo some day SOON!

Unknown said...

SOO expensive!

I've been told it's blogging etiquette to tell someone that they've been tagged. Kinda lame, I know, but YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!