5.02.2008

1st official swim of the season

at bedtime joe told jonah that tomorrow when he got home from work they were going to go swimming in the pool. well, i wouldn't be surprised if jonah had swimming pool dreams all night long because at 5:30am he was up and putting his swimming trunks on. he wore them all day long just to make sure he was ready when daddy got home.


ready teddy - buddy holly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Them boys are brave! I am afraid our pool is too cold but I am a pansy...

Tanya Leigh said...

My goodness that's cute :) I love how enthralled kids can be on a certain idea - sometimes a good thing, or I might forget my promises (bad me).

Dewitt's said...

super fun daddy who can brave the water that was probably a bit chilly! Paris will be sooo jealous to hear they went swimming! expect lots of swimming visits this summer! ; )