
i guess anna knew i was having blog block. it's august and it's hard to get inspired. thanks for the stimulant, now i can talk all about just me, myself and me! whoo! should be interesting. and i tag: RACHEL, MARA, and SARA.
I am. . . impulsive.I think. . . mostly at night when the house is still.
I know. . . that i don't know everything.
I want. . . to be better.
I have. . . always felt like a misfit.
I wish. . . money didn't have so much control.
I hate. . . driving next to freight trucks.
I miss. . . the anticipation in youth.
I fear. . . harm or illness to my family.
I feel. . . lucky.
I hear. . . a daily soundtrack in my head.
I smell. . . everything. [bionic nose.]
I search. . . for a way and a place to call our forever home.
I wonder. . . if my kids will like me when they're older.
I regret . . . losing patience with my kids.
I love. . . my boys, rain, christmas.
I care. . . about the earth.
I always. . . pick the chunks out of the ice cream.
I am not. . . a city person.
I believe. . . in karma.
I dance. . . like i'm 30.
I sing. . . whenever it feels good.
I don't always. . . make my bed.
I write. . . to reflect, to remember, and to connect to people outside of myself.
I win. . . some.
I lose. . . some.
I never. . . sleep through the night.
I listen. . . to the same CD over and over again to avoid the radio.
I can usually be found. . . at home, in front of my computer.
I read. . . to escape, to learn.
I am happy about. . . fall being right around the corner.
faith - the boy least likely to
4 comments:
i appreciate your faith diddy, and learned a little, too. why pick the chunks out of ice cream? what did they do to you? i'm assuming though, that it doesn't include chunks of chocolate - that would be wrong.
your boys will love you and make their wives hang out with you more than their families, don't worry.
i also like the new 'faith' version - gone is george michael.
(it might take me a while to come up with anything for the tag.)
to clarify, i pick the chunks out of the ice cream to eat them 'cause they're the best.
your answers were well thought out, mine will not be so equally impressive! thanks for the tag ;)
um rach anyone who knows faith knows she picks the chunks out to EAT! ;)
Love it! You are so concise, too! And don't we all win some and lose some! You're awesome--thanks for playing!
Post a Comment