stupid lamb? stupid line. sorry twilighters, i could not stop snickering during this part in the movie. our whole row was stink-eying me wondering, what's her damage? as bella seductively lays in the grass and edward strikes some kind of pose like he just fell off a building and they gaze into each other's eyes for what seems like everlasting purgatory, making me very uncomfortable so i have to laugh to endure.and that's the most memorable part. [well, besides that other part where i ate so many hot tamales during the movie that my tongue is still numb 3 days later.]
maybe i'm not much of a romantic, although i could have sworn i was. i did read the entire series, didn't i? [after a mild case of peer pressure.] only once, though. hmmm...
maybe after 3 decades i'm finally becoming jaded. i no longer fantasize about finding love. love just is. it fills my everyday life. [xoxo, baby. don't worry, i still fantasize about other things.]
maybe it was just bad, low-budget, film making.
maybe.
flightless bird, american mouth - iron and wine
twilight original motion picture soundtrack
twilight original motion picture soundtrack
3 comments:
such a cynic.
it's mostly true. but still...
I read the series a dozen times each, I can't believe you only read them one time?! Instant classics!
Really, I am with you. I read the original a few years ago, and only once, and so my expectations were pretty low.
So, low expectations, watching it really late at night with crazed, screaming fans, and a plate of chips and salsa made for an enjoyable evening. Not Oscar-worthy, not my favorite characters ever, not one I am considering owning on DVD, but I enjoyed it for the young, easy fluff that it was/is!
And yes, that part where they were lying in the meadow felt so awkward and unrealistic. Stupid lion!
btw, I LOVE the Iron and Wine song!! Wrote a little about it even TODAY on my choosethewrite.blogspot.com
Good choice, Faith!
Post a Comment