what is about the size of a kumquat,
makes me puke morning, noon, and night,
and somehow still sends Joe into shock every. time. ?
makes me puke morning, noon, and night,
and somehow still sends Joe into shock every. time. ?
Happy Father's Day!
knocked up - kings of leon
8 comments:
Woot woot to you, too, my dear!
I feel for you. At 15 weeks I am still feeling the crummy vomits. It doesn't help that I've had a nasty cough for 5 weeks and it triggers my gagging reflex every stinkin' time.
But, it is a blessing. right? right? YES! Congratulations!!!
YAY!! I'm so excited that you are joining the ranks of the next wave of incoming babies! :) Let me know if I can help with ANYTHING. 1st trimester really stinks :P
Congratulations. I love his reactions. I hope you aren't so sick anymore. Wow, maybe you'll have a girl... ah... probably not, then you would have to change the title of your blog.
Congratulations Faith! This may not be what you want to hear, but I really want you to have another boy. So try for that OK? Thanks.
I hope you feel better soon and I hope Joe feels betters soon as well. ;) His face is classic in the first shot.
Congrats Faith!! Such exciting news!! Hope you start to feel better soon...
Great news for Father's Day... Congrats to mom, dad and big brothers!
Holy crap, I have never seen Joe with short hair! Nice. And love the pregnancy test. Whenever I hand Greg one he always grabs it like it has cooties! Guess the whole idea that I peed on it gets to him. Congrats again my dear! Neds?
Faithy! I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry you are sick...that's the worst! But, when you see that new baby, and kiss that sweet soft skin and feel that little snuggle and those cute little stretches with their bums curled up....it's all worth it. I can't wait! Love you! Em
Post a Comment