Congratulations! She is SO beautiful and precious! I hope everything went well. Here's hoping for a fast and speedy recovery.
i like her a lot!! she can visit me any time. recover quickly.
Congratulations!!! She is adorable and love ALL that hair!! May GOD continue to BLess you and your family!!
She looks like she is smiling! It's because she knows how lucky she is to have you for a mommy!
Oh, my. She is perfect! Perfect, perfect. Oh, what a captivatingly sweet face. Happy birthday, Sweet Eden Esther :) *I love her name*Praying for a speedy recovery. ooooh, she's gonna turn those brothers aaaaall mushy :)
Oh how we love her already! My kids are dying to meet her. And I can't wait until I am allowed to hold her. Hope your feeling ok today.
what a beautiful, healthy looking baby girl. congrats to all!
she's beautiful! congratulations! i'm happy for you and your family.
Congratulations...what a precious baby girl! Hope you are all doing well and adjusting to being 5 instead of 4!
She is lovely. I LOVE her name. Congratulations Faith! What a happy day!
Congratulations! I also love her name. I'm excited to hear how your labor went!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations! She is SO beautiful and precious! I hope everything went well. Here's hoping for a fast and speedy recovery.
i like her a lot!! she can visit me any time. recover quickly.
Congratulations!!! She is adorable and love ALL that hair!! May GOD continue to BLess you and your family!!
She looks like she is smiling! It's because she knows how lucky she is to have you for a mommy!
Oh, my. She is perfect! Perfect, perfect. Oh, what a captivatingly sweet face. Happy birthday, Sweet Eden Esther :) *I love her name*
Praying for a speedy recovery. ooooh, she's gonna turn those brothers aaaaall mushy :)
Oh how we love her already! My kids are dying to meet her. And I can't wait until I am allowed to hold her.
Hope your feeling ok today.
what a beautiful, healthy looking baby girl. congrats to all!
she's beautiful! congratulations! i'm happy for you and your family.
Congratulations...what a precious baby girl! Hope you are all doing well and adjusting to being 5 instead of 4!
She is lovely. I LOVE her name. Congratulations Faith! What a happy day!
Congratulations! I also love her name. I'm excited to hear how your labor went!
Post a Comment