1.16.2010

in every lovely summer's day

20148_273755601517_719576517_4415643_5682700_n-1
aunt joyce was like a lovely summer's day. she brightened everyone's spirit and was always, always a joy to be around. she will continue to be an inspirational woman for many. i especially loved to watch how she and uncle royce interacted with each other. they truly seemed like a happy, "meant to be" couple and not just because their names rhyme.

i think i will miss her long, genuine hugs the most-until we meet again.
i'll be seeing you - jimmy durante

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a sweet tribute to Grandma. They were indeed meant to be and the happiest, kindest couple that I will ever know.

Tanya Leigh said...

Yup. The Dynamic Duo. I loved those hugs. And she would always hold onto your hand, too. Always genuine.

And how about that joyful, bubbly laugh? I'll always remember that, too.