1.01.2011

one one one one

at the top of my resolutions list: start blogging again. [regularly, that is.] i miss it. i miss us-because no one likes to read this blog more than me. if you are not me and you still read this blog, bear with me as i play catch up this year-some old mixed in with the new. so much has happened this past year. my (not so) little ones continue to grow too fast despite repeated promises to stop doing just that:
"jonah, will you please stop growing so fast?"
"i can't help it, mama."
"but you said you'd turn 5 this year instead of 7."
"no, i didn't, mama."
*sigh* so, i guess all i can do is try to record as much of it as possible so this clouded head of mine doesn't forget. see you soon!

auld lang syne - cry cry cry

1 comment:

Tanya Leigh said...

Sounds perfect, Faith. I'm totally with you, and I must say, I really did miss reading about you and your sweet family during your sabbatical.

Happy New Year!