5.28.2011

i try and i try and i try

it's been a busy, busy week, month, year...and a half. turns out, i just can't keep up with 3 kids. first it was, newborns are just hard. now it's, she's a toddler and she's compulsively tearing apart my house and pooping on the carpet! still love her, but add to the list that my computer was being very stubborn and now you know why i just can't get around to this blog like i want. the good news is, husband is a genius and fixed my computer! so, i finally got around to finishing and posting Eden's birth day video like i wanted to here.

i still can't watch this video without crying and it's not just because my belly looks like whale blubber or because the dr. was NOT kidding about "lots of pulling and tugging." [*cringe*] on that note, it is a weensy bit graphic in places, being that it is a C-section, but still PG thanks to the overhead lighting washing out the actual focal point. FYI.

glósóli - sigur rós

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That made me cry and I am not the MoMmY! Thanks for sharing. I love a babies first cry! I think babies are such miracles.

Tanya Leigh said...

Tearing up here, too. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Mmmmm... Miracles.

Rachel said...

i was pretty rock solid... right up til the last 45 seconds. sweet baby eden and her mommy. <3

Sommer said...

Oh Faith beautiful, I had a few tears shed!
I had 3 C-sections myself, which opened a lot of emotions.

Anonymous said...

your blog is beautiful and inspirational :) keep sharing the love.