My baby is disappearing. I know it's cliché, but it seems like she was just born, yet also like she's been here all along. She is definitely the icing on our family cake and I feel so lucky that our family turned out so perfectly. I couldn't have planned it any better myself.
We had a fun little celebration with Oma and Opa who came to share a woodland lunch. The boys gathered nuts and twigs while Daddy built a door for our resident gnome. Eden enjoyed all the attention and looked so adorable in the gnome hat a friend crocheted for her.
Happy birthday, my sweet girl! I don't see anything terrible about two...so far. "Gnome sayin'?"

6 comments:
You are always so cute. If you ever need to get rid of any of your ideas, send them my way.
mmm... looks yummy. what a darling little party. eden looks as though she approves. i feel a little sad inside that we weren't there. :) happy 2nd bday miss edie!
btw - twos were never terrible for us... it was the threes through eight or nine that were tough. ;)
*snicker* "gnome sayin"? cute ;)
I love her hat! She looks happy as a clam, she does. And that cake is ... WOW! Way to go, Mama! And gathering nuts & garden salad ... perfect.
As always, Faith.
I have to say I am a little sad too that we missed it!! But what a super fun party!! Great job mama!! We miss you all!
Oh my that's adorable!! And that cake is very impressive, Faith. Looks amazing!
Post a Comment