3.12.2012

why we live here


The kids and I took a little day trip to remind ourselves why we moved to northern Arizona. It's Spring Break this week, but Joe and I have to work so we are trying to make up for it with little explorations in our spare time. The weather could not have been more obliging today and all 3 kids did a pretty good job of not making me regret the decision to take them there on my own.


All five of us also took a trip to Sunset Crater on Saturday, as well.  All I had was my cell phone for pix, but it was nice to be out in the warm(ish) sunshine. The boys of course see zombies in everything and Edie managed to hike the whole one mile loop on her own two feet.

3 comments:

Amanda Kristeen said...

gorgeous shots!! Looks like soo much fun!

Tanya Leigh said...

Oooo, what a perfect day and location! Fun!!

*any luck with the piano?? ;)*

Rachel said...

I need to know of these places and visit them. Maybe this summer? I love the pic of the blow hole. So fun!