Before the last of the snow melts, we rushed out to see what was left of the waterfalls at Sycamore Falls. Not knowing to expect a sudden, unobstructed drop off into a huge canyon (the pictures really don't do the depth any justice), my sense of acrophobia kicked in and I wouldn't let boys go near the edge without being tied securely to a tree first and no squirrely dogs allowed within the vicinity. Eden was not invited to this portion of the hike either and apparently used this time to train Sirius for the circus.
We hiked a little further down the trail and found some nice, cool, safer pools in which the boys could play and the dogs could drink.


2 comments:
hehehe love Eden training the dog for the circus. :) What a fun time - it's so beautiful I can't wait to see nature (and ARIZONA) again!
Beautiful, what a great outing. (Though I do have to admit the pictures of your boys by the edge actually made me queasy.;P)
Post a Comment