Hi Faith... Cute little boys and buns. How different for you with a house full of boys. I'm jealous of that AZ sun! Don't know your friends that live here in Lehi, but that doesn't mean much. We just moved here in Nov. Keep in touch... having difficulties with adding you to my blog scroll??? It's not working.
5 comments:
Hi Faith...
Cute little boys and buns. How different for you with a house full of boys.
I'm jealous of that AZ sun! Don't know your friends that live here in Lehi, but that doesn't mean much. We just moved here in Nov.
Keep in touch... having difficulties with adding you to my blog scroll??? It's not working.
you know i love me a little baby bum
It's just not as cute when I try to do that!
Spring has sprung and the little guys are really taking advantage of the day. Oh, to be young and fearless again.
oh dear soooo super cute! dem boys!
Post a Comment