yesterday sara and i had a hankerin' for some warm soup so we tried this new-to-me recipe for potato soup. it was very easy [much to sara's surprise] and even justin like loved it! [much to my surprise.] if justin likes it there's a pretty good chance you will too.
Creamy Tater Soup
- 5 cubed potatoes
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans of condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. choppped onion
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 2 1/2 c. of milk
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 clove fresh garlic
directions: in a large stock pot, first saute onions in butter. then add the potatoes with just enough water to cover them.
rain - bishop allen

2 comments:
Oooo. I coulda done with a cup o' that today! I was wishin' for a bowl of soup and came up with ... Ramen & broccoli. I am SOooo creative ;)
By the way - YUM!! Tried it out (is it supposed to be runny? Cuz mine was) and even the kids liked it! Yay! I'll pop that one in the ol' recipe box :)
Post a Comment