5.28.2008

green eyes

it's not that i thought you hadn't had your fill of obnoxious 4 year olds today, i just wanted to document jonah's eye color. they're always changing. he had the typical dark eyes when he was first born, then they changed to blue, and now they seem to be leaning towards green.

green eyes - coldplay

7 comments:

Alan Macfarlane said...

What great color--and what a good camera you must have to show the depth. What camera DO you have?

Love it!

Unknown said...

Sorry, that was me--ANNA! oops

Dewitt's said...

LOVE IT! TOO SUPER CUTE!

Sommer said...

Lucky kid! The girls are going to be chasing him with those.

Anonymous said...

So CUTE! What a lucky boy to have such an observant mom who records his changes as they take place and with appropiate music as well.

TamaRon FamLee said...

What great color and super pics you have, Faith!

Anna's eyes are sorta nondescript too. They seem to lean towards green...sometimes... or bluish, grayish, brownish- who knows. Hopefully I never have to fill out a police report.

Ben & Jessica said...

hey! ya im glad I found all you Crosby girls! I know I cant believe Im married either...I feel old! haha. your kids are adoreable!