
joe's leaving me [temporarily] for the rocky mountains. i'm just gonna stay here and hold down the fort, as usual. [help, i need adult interaction.] not that i don't enjoy jonah's lengthy one-man-band impersonations or isaak badgering me until i finally give in and re-affix him to my hip. today we even fell down the stairs together. luckily we were at the bottom of the staircase and luckily i caught isaak before he face planted into the tile. not so lucky was that the only thing supporting the both of us was my left ankle in the rolled position. i heard a snap and just knew it was broken. i laid there waiting for the pain to either subside or get worse while ikey kept repeating "you 'kay, mama? you 'kay?" i am okay now, thanks for asking. just a gimp. [baby, don't go.]
baby don't go - camera obscura
7 comments:
Faith, your ankle looks very swollen. You didn't brake it did you? Seems you fell down my stairs once carring some clothes. Watch out those stairs will get ya.
you 'kay now?
be gentle to your tender ankle.
Um, so I'll hang out with you. Which day do you want? Thursday or Friday? We can go to that water park of yours or meet at a swimming pool or something. It's like 2 bucks and the pools are like mini-water parks now. Let me know and I'll call Leslie.
(Sorry about your ankle too)
faith dang let me know if i can help! is it feeling better yet? and btw I think you got me sold on ryder just from the song, luv luv grease it's my fave!
My goodness! Sorry 'bout your ankle. I just LOVE the accuracy in "re-affix"-ing a child to your hip ;) perfect. THAT's the word I've been lookin' for!
You know what happened when I rolled my ankle....I heard a snap too. I am sooo very sad for you. Let me know what I can do to help...um, when we get back from Rocky Point on Sunday. *wink*
faith! take up all those offers on assistance. i hope your ankle is ok. as for your man being gone, my best advice is to plan something "fun" that you will look forward to . . . kind of like tricking yourself into thinking, "i'm SO GLAD he's out of here, so now i can . . ." do it. don't wait until you feel crazy. that will happen soon enough on it's own. love to you!
Post a Comment