6.15.2008

father's day

a few pictures of my dad and me through the years.

while he's always been there for me, he's not today. he's off enjoying a cruise in alaska. some might think that if there was anything a father might do on his day it's get as far away from his children as possible without actually leaving the country. i still hope you're enjoying your day and we'll just appreciate you when you get home.

father, father - sarah dooley

7 comments:

Rachel said...

fun pictures. what a cute baby you are holding as a cheerleader!

i think you have the year of your baptism wrong, missy. (you do remember we're baptized at age 8, right?):)

jfbast said...

oh, okay everybody. i was actually baptized in '86. not gonna redo it.

Dewitt's said...

nothing like rachel to get technical, no one else would of cared to do the math. ;) and LOL I thought the same thing, a cheerleader with a baby! but the pictures are all great ones! I wouldn't even know the first place to find pics of me and dad back in the day!

Tanya Leigh said...

Those are so great - how fun you and your dad in a photo booth! *and p.s. you are absolutely gorgeous in your wedding pics! I wish I coulda been there!*

Unknown said...

I remember you as the girl on the Left in the photo booth! Don't you still look JUST like that?!?!

And, yes, I wondered, too, if that was your Jonah as you were a cheerleader? Cute stuff!

jfbast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jfbast said...

haven't you ever seen maternity cheer uniforms?