6.17.2008

intentions

now that the cankle is on the mend, i guess it's time to get back to the old exercise routine. i love my elliptical truly, but what is with all the forces working against me? if it's not a sprained ankle, the end of all the good tv shows, the heat, or just plain laziness, then it's this guy...

i'm not complaining, he is irresistible. among many other things he's a great hugger [his little arms can squeeze!], full of kisses [removing the binky is optional], and very polite [says "tank oo, mama, tank oo" for everything and "guh job." although he's not so much on the please, it's usually replaced with "now!" i don't know where he's hearing that one.]

this and that - acid house kings

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really considering a similar purchase--do you like your eliptical? What brand/etc? Good for you for trying even though forces are against you! Go FAITH!

jfbast said...

i actually really do like my elliptical. it's a cheap one, probably manufactured in china, but it does the job. i wouldn't know which kind to recommend. but it burns the calories and keeps the joints in tact.

Rachel said...

i see a haircut in joe's future...

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh, I hear ya there, sistuh! I love the perspective on that picture! It is SO true & wow; he IS irresistable... can I come get a squeeze from him?? - When can we get our little twinners together again? (every time you post about Ikey, I see Shyre in my mind doing the same stuff! lol)