okay rapunzel, time's up.
goodbye 80's rocker ponytail*.
"hello gorgeous."
* 13-inch ponytail donated to the children of locks of love.
devil's haircut - beck
wa-hoo!! you'll have to post the end result. congrats on finding you a new man!
WOWEE!!! Faith, your victory face w/ the ponytail is tops :) ... I am jealous! I still have a couple more inches before I can donate, and I'm gettin' antsy! haha. Way to go, Joe (and Faith:)
13 inches?! I can only dream of having that much hair. Looks great and so cool that he's donating it!
WOW... was that one of your birthday presents?! How long did it take Joe to grow those 13 extra inches? It would have taken me 13 years.
NICE work!
i know this is beside the point, cuz yes YAY Joe no mo pony, but um you even cut me out of the one pic i was in actually giving the clean up cut! ; )
oh, sorry sara. [i really feel sheepish.]thanks for the cut!
Woohoo! Yea Joe, Faith, and Sara! I love the "times up, Rapunzel." :) Congrats!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
wa-hoo!! you'll have to post the end result. congrats on finding you a new man!
WOWEE!!! Faith, your victory face w/ the ponytail is tops :) ... I am jealous! I still have a couple more inches before I can donate, and I'm gettin' antsy! haha. Way to go, Joe (and Faith:)
13 inches?! I can only dream of having that much hair. Looks great and so cool that he's donating it!
WOW... was that one of your birthday presents?!
How long did it take Joe to grow those 13 extra inches? It would have taken me 13 years.
NICE work!
i know this is beside the point, cuz yes YAY Joe no mo pony, but um you even cut me out of the one pic i was in actually giving the clean up cut! ; )
oh, sorry sara.
[i really feel sheepish.]
thanks for the cut!
Woohoo! Yea Joe, Faith, and Sara! I love the "times up, Rapunzel." :) Congrats!
Post a Comment