what the heck? are those all still photos made into a movie? did that take you a week to put together? did you have to take 9,000 pictures? can I think of any more questions???
yes, all still photos. and that's just the first two days. i actually took 4,000 pictures throughout the week. still working on getting the rest posted. gonna take me a while.
oh man. i thought the 900 pics i took in oregon was bad... i almost got sick of looking at them all, i took a little breather. good luck. fun idea - looks really good so far.
6 comments:
what the heck? are those all still photos made into a movie? did that take you a week to put together? did you have to take 9,000 pictures? can I think of any more questions???
yes, all still photos. and that's just the first two days. i actually took 4,000 pictures throughout the week. still working on getting the rest posted. gonna take me a while.
oh man. i thought the 900 pics i took in oregon was bad... i almost got sick of looking at them all, i took a little breather. good luck. fun idea - looks really good so far.
Nice job! I don't think I would have the patience to do that - takes a lot of talent!
I LOVE this!!!
That is so cool. Love it!
Post a Comment