joe's gone to visit the 'ole UK and back in the new world he's left some pretty lonely boys. jonah asks every night how many days it's been. every few hours even, he says "has it been 5 nights and 4 days yet?" even isaak with his limited vocabulary has been able to get the message across. this morning i turned the dryer on in the laundry room [next to the garage] and isaak came running in to see if the noise he heard was the garage door opening [this being the usual indicator that daddy is home.] he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and said, "daddy home?" "no. not yet, sweety," i answered. then his puppy-dog eyes instantly turned demonic in the way that only ikey can for those of you that know him, and he screeched at me, "BUT I WAN' IT!!"aww, how sweet. we've missed you, honey. see you soon.
sweet child o' mine - taken by trees
4 comments:
Faith- Hi this is Misty (neal) smart. I found you on Sandra WIlhelm's blog. She is my friend from Vernon. I think she is your cousin. Your blog is so cute. How are you? What a small world!!
Why the UK? Doesn't it seem like the money-makers get to do all the fun (not fun) stuff?
Is that pic with your Dad recent?
misty neal smart - how the heck are you?! it's been some years. so you and sandra, huh? do you live in vernon now? thanks for checking in and saying hi!
anna - joe's all over the place all the time for work. it sounds like it should be fun, but really he doesn't get to do much more than work when he's there.
and yes, that picture was taken that day, why? do i look like i'm in 9th grade again or something?
Aww, I love those big blue eyes. I can't imagine an ounce of mischief from that cutie.
Post a Comment