9.30.2008

do you believe in ghosts?

this video is from a commercial that was filmed in europe. when the commercial was finished the editors noticed a white mist floating around the car after it came out of the trees. it is difficult to see but if you look closely you can see the mist that caused the commercial to be pulled. some people say they can even hear faint voices. can you?








[happy october eve! let the season begin]

9 comments:

Dewitt's said...

SERIOUSLY!!!! I have seen that before and KNEW what was going to happen so I put Paris infront of the computer and told her to pay attention...Um it took her 5 min. just to let go of me afterward!!! and it still freaks me out, I think it's the evil guy who pops out at ya, he gives me the heeby jeebys!

Rachel said...

i always thought that was one of the meanest emails! mean, mean, mean.

i love all the halloween pics on your sidebar. i'm so gonna copy you.

Rachel said...

p.s. paige now hates us both.

Amanda Kristeen said...

Oh my goodness Faith!! That is one FREAKY MAN. Just in case you were wondering, yes my heart works. I think I could hear it flip out. ;)

Yipers. Anyhow, that aside - those Halloween pics on the side are SO cute! Yea for costumes!

Jen said...

Hahaha...holy crap. That was...unexpected.


I love your song-a-post. I may poach that for my blog.

amhoopes said...

Faith.....I hate you!

Love, Amber

Kim said...

Holy cow. I read the comments first, so I knew that there was something freaky coming and I still jumped. Yikes!

Tanya Leigh said...

I'm not even looking. I've suffered minor heart attacks twice before from this email! Sara, you are a MEANIE! You deserve the cramped bed when she can't sleep alone anymore! :) haha for you. :)

TamaRon FamLee said...

YIKES! I'm glad my kids were asleep when I looked at that(and not climbing all over me like they do whenever I'm at the computer).

I love your Halloween pics too- So Cute!