10.07.2008

haunted manor

we were the hosts last year [see invites here] for my family's halloween party and joe and i took that role very seriously when "decking the halls". since then we've become known in our neighborhood as "the people with the halloween house" [catchy title, eh? yet still nameless] and were quite popular with the trick-or-treaters [we don't mind saying so]. the pressure is on to recreate or better this year. oh, the things we would do if only we had the funding. it's not a lack of enthusiasm, i assure you. we've also decided to host the family halloween bash every year now in order to capitalize on our efforts.
outdoor decor
for more halloween ideas go to talk to me tuesday at tip junkie.
haunted mansion - disney


13 comments:

stephanie h said...

That looks awesome! You did an amazing job!

Cristin said...

Wow, I am really impressed. Those are good ideas.

Rachel said...

it puts me to shame. really. my spider web has got nothin' on you!

Jocelyn said...

I love the guy in the window. Yikes!

James and Monica said...

This is too much fun!

Deb said...

Wow! I'm lucky if I remember to break out the one Halloween decoration I do have.

My favorite is the picket fence, no, the boarded windows, no, the creepy guy in the window, no, the.......

Katrina said...

Woah! That is seriously cool and scarey! and your music! I don't think I can look at you blog at night during this Halloween season, I scared.

Tanya Leigh said...

You. are. amazing.

Wow! - I can't decide if I would approach this house if I were trick-or-treating, or not. Strobe lights!? Wow. I love it!

Unknown said...

Faith, how did you do the boarded windows? I'm digging those BIG TIME! Do you put them up day of or weeks early? I never knew we had so much in common...!

Dewitt's said...

It really is creepy but not too scary! Nothing Gross! The inside is as good as the outside too! I don't decorate I just hang out here to get my fill!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

Your home looks lovely :)

Amanda Kristeen said...

Oh my goodness Faith! That is awesome! I'm with my mom here - I can't choose what I like best! It's all so great. And Haunted Mansion??? It doesn't get any better than that! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.