it took a little coaxing to get jonah to get in there and get his hands dirty while isaak thought his hands just wouldn't be enough. it's early to be carving already, but these guys couldn't wait to pick pumpkins on the farm. [unfortunately we had to improvise with the local grocery store.]
thriller - jacko
6 comments:
wow! already? pumpkin carving is a tradition we continue, even though nobody seems to have fun doing it. we love the end results though. so will you be doing it AGAIN before Halloween? they look great.
and oh, how michael jackson's thriller takes me back... love it.
Perfectly spooky jack-o-lanterns! Man you're on the ball. I'll be lucky to remember to grab a pumpkin in time for Halloween.
Nice! Already! Hope I can remember its october long enough to get the pumpkins to carve! Cool jak o lanterns!!
ps I might just stop looking at your blog if it is going to make mine look that much more boring!!!
Those are awesome pumpkins! I love carving pumpkins-it's so fun! And your Thriller is awesome!
wow they look really good, mine never turn out that good! nice work boys!
Love your "wacko jack-o's". I think they will look different by halloween. But very nice.
Post a Comment