2.04.2009

lf jewelry

my BFF, lara frandsen, is the most talented jewelry maker i know! [is there a technical name for that? jewelrist? adornment engineer? oh, duh.] she's the most talented jeweler i know. even if i look elsewhere for jewelry i NEVER find anything that even compares to her quality and artistic design. [Anthropologie, eat your heart out.]
she truly is amazing- just ask my bridesmaids and all my mothers. lara made them all their own unique earrings and either a necklace or bracelet for my wedding. each was wearing a different dress and each received individualized jewelry according to what dress they were wearing and what she could gather of their personal style. and she hit each one right on the nose. [am i right, ladies?] not to mention my own fabulous wedding jewelry.

just look and see what she has in store for valentine's day.

what? you don't think your husband will wear that? you could do what i did- drop your husband a few ['cause you know once is never enough] *ahem* subtle hints on what he could get you for the love fest, taking the guesswork out of gift shopping on the way home from work on february 14th. it's your little pre-gift for him. he'll thank you for it, trust me. just be sure to allow enough time for shipping!
my love - the bird and the bee

6 comments:

Greg and Heidi said...

Love the plug and I noticed that on Lara's blog the other day. I love it. I am soooo excited for this weekend! No housework and we will be located way too close to sprinkles. Bring on the cupcakes pedicures!

Mara said...

Nice plug! But so true... gorgeous jewelry Laura!

p.s. please tell Heidi I am think of her and her baby!

Mara said...

oops I spelled her name wrong. sorry Lara!

jfbast said...

mara- you can visit the skidmore family's blog-it's on my blog roll. don't be shy.

Rachel said...

i still wear that jewelry. lara is quite talented. love the valentine necklace. let the hints begin!!

Dewitt's said...

I do LOVE the necklace (and i hate hearts) Nice work!