7.21.2009

spiders, and scorpions, and integers, oh my!

everywhere i turned somebody was rattling off a set of data.

GRAPH IT! they'd say.

WHAT'S THE CORRELATION?!

frantically, i'd try to make sense of the formulas and symbols until they morphed into insects and arachnids and started crawling off the page. soon i was engulfed in their nests and awoke thinking i needed to tear my mattress apart, or set it on fire-whatever it took to get rid of them.
images1
i think my statistics class is sorta stressing me out.

i so quit.
statistic - natasha alexandra

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Um, nice. So when I was pregnant with Alma I was lying in bed, just about to fall asleep and I totally had a hallucination that there was a spider crawling toward me on the bed. So I screamed, jumped and fell out of bed and Seth came running and threw the blankets everywhere looking for a spider. Meanwhile, I came to my senses and realized it probably wasn't real since it was about 2 feet tall. Being pregnant is so much fun.