well, we had a successful ultrasound yesterday. all fingers, toes and organs appear to be in their rightful place, but she was being pretty stubborn about those legs, daintily crossed at the ankles-such a lady.
she eventually consented to tell us her little secret and even though joe has been predicting that all our babies would be girls since 2003, he is still in complete shock. don't worry baby, chick drummers are so hot.
daughter - loudon wainwright III
8 comments:
WooHOO! Reminds me of four boys and a babe (remember them?)--so you could be like three boys and two babes.
You'll come up with something GENIUS, I'm sure.
Congrats
yeah! I was so wrong, and i always am! I always have a 50-50 chance and NEVER am I right!
ALRIGHT! That is great news!
chick drummers ARE so hot. :)
and can't wait to meet our little rachel and i'm excited to get some new pink blood going again in our family.
WOOHOOO! Congratulations Faith! She will be so beautiful! How exciting. And, sorry, I have no clever ideas for a new blog title...
Oh, my goodness! That is going to be so FUN! I knew it was a girl this time :) ... now, if only I had that sort of intuition for MY baby...
Like I said, I thought you were destined for only wild crazy boys!! yippee for some hope of girlie days!
Can't wait!
Oh boy (I mean girl!), you guys are in for some fun! Not that boys aren't (fun I mean) however, this will be a new kind of fun...congrats on your news!
Post a Comment