oh boy - the concretes
Excellent idea! I'll have to remember that in the future.
oh hey! that totally reminds me of the time we tied you up, smeared peanut butter on your face, and let the dog lick it off!! those were good times...
oh hey! you're the devil, but thanks for recording this here for all to see what abuse i had to put up with at the hands of my own sisters.still, not funny.
I thought it was funny.
so. funny. period.maybe i could dig up the picture and blog about it. THAT would be funny!
I thought about THAT but then really thought about it and decided I WOULDN'T post on a comment page...then I got to the comment page and well Rach...and your not even backing down! ha
geesh, it's not like it happened last week. it's been almost 20 years now! we've definately matured since then. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Excellent idea! I'll have to remember that in the future.
oh hey! that totally reminds me of the time we tied you up, smeared peanut butter on your face, and let the dog lick it off!!
those were good times...
oh hey! you're the devil, but thanks for recording this here for all to see what abuse i had to put up with at the hands of my own sisters.
still, not funny.
I thought it was funny.
so. funny. period.
maybe i could dig up the picture and blog about it. THAT would be funny!
I thought about THAT but then really thought about it and decided I WOULDN'T post on a comment page...then I got to the comment page and well Rach...and your not even backing down! ha
geesh, it's not like it happened last week. it's been almost 20 years now! we've definately matured since then. :)
Post a Comment