5.17.2008

law school, shmaw school

congratulations to seth-dog and his family for graduating from gonzaga law school.

phew! now that that's over, what's to look forward to?

a summer in mesa.
the bar.
nevada.
being a lawyer.
student loan payoff.

i'm sure it was still worth it.

[j/k guys. j/k*]

*yes, seth, i know. you'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

p.s. the preamble:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I told you that I didn't want to be in your blog. I showed it to Seth and he said that we both need to get a life. Ha.

jfbast said...

seth :: is there life after blogging?