9.07.2008

extra credit

meet the "new" nightstands, also.

extra credit

just a fresh coat of paint and new hardware for these guys. we've yet to get the knobs for the cabinet but they'll be the same glass ones that are on the side table. [and yes, that is my unmade bed in the background there.]

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like these, too! Were these old pieces you had or found and refurbished?? Love that bed frame, too!

Rachel said...

what color did they used to be? they look great.

way to point out the unmade bed we can't even see.

jfbast said...

anna- yes, we had all the random pieces for a long time and just decided to make them work together. the bed frame is a piece of an old iron gate that came from a cemetary in tucson.

rachel - the side table was a brownish color very similar to the gold they are now. the cabinet was just stained redwood.

Amanda Kristeen said...

Love the glass doorknobs! I just got one for my bedroom door and I love it. They're just the best. Wonderful job yet again.

Kim said...

Um, will you come decorate my house? Love it all! Great job.

Maren said...

Ok I love your paint job on your dressers! I need you to paint some for me. So talented!