10.25.2008

3rd annual buddy walk

buddy walkthey call it a walk,
but we just come for the food.

and the bounce houses.

and to support our favorite buddy, of course, at the sharing down syndrome fundraiser in tempe.

this year we were a little slow making it out of bed and didn't quite make it for the the actual walk, but we were there for the important stuff, right? the boys bounced in the various bounce houses, jonah had his first taste of cotton candy, [isaak refused, that texture is unearthly] and we picnicked on a blanket with the rest of "gabriel's gang".


3 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

Looks like you had a good time! Just wish the weather would get better!! What a cute nephew you have!! What a blessing!!

Rachel said...

maybe next year you can make it in time for the group photo. (no, really, thanks for coming)

Tanya Leigh said...

Man, I was sad I missed it! Hectic morning w/ a crazy garage sale at our house... I'd rather go to the Buddy Walk, thank you. :)