10.14.2008

middle aged kids on the block

c'mon. who doesn't love a boy, er, man band? the outifts, the choreography, the lip syncing, the pelvic thrusts... i could go on. they're like a fine wine, baby, a fine wine.

oh the absurdity. we milked it for all we could.

jordan, you haven't lost it. that falsetto just exudes sexiness, and

you can still point...

nkotb point_edited-1

and, best of all, you can still* unbutton your white dress shirt and flail about in the wind...




see what i mean? you aren't a true fan** unless you come home hoarse.
"I BELIEVE IN YOU, JORDAN!!! BAAAAAAAH!"

NKOTB bffs_edited-1

don't knock it until you try it. it was a good, no, great time. thanks girls. thank you very much.


*please, please, check out this vintage white shirt event from back in the day.

**or a make-believe fan either, for that matter

5 comments:

Cristin said...

You know, if you say it enough, you will find that you REALLY do believe in Jordan. Concerts are weird like that. I'm jealous, I would have gotten really into that.

Rachel said...

wow.

i don't know what else to say. looks like a good time? no, i'm glad you girls got to be 17 again. really.

(how is it possible that his abs still look the same? wow. again.)

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you. I love you Donnie!

Anonymous said...

that was surprisingly really really fun. man, i miss 1988.

Anonymous said...

I seriously want to go again. They play in Salt Lake Nov 15th and San Deigo Nov 25. Anyone in?