12.03.2008

reason #4365789

i really do have a lot of reasons to love my spouse. and here's one more:


he bought me a bike.

nobody's bought me a bike since i was like 10 years old and guess what. it was just as exciting. a shiny, newish*, two-wheeled freedom rocket of my very own. joe surprised me with it yesterday and me and the boys immediately mounted our wheels and took a tour de neighborhood with the wind whistling through our ears.

youth recaptured. the perfect early christmas gift. such standards i have to live up to and i got nothin'. any ideas? a little help, peaches?

*you guessed it, from craig's list. $25. i couldn't love it more.

4 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

Nuh, uh! If you run across its twin, CALL ME!! -- How totally exciting to have a fun new bike. ENJOY!

Dewitt's said...

Super awesome and super fitting! nice work JOE!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I like it. The deal o' the century, too!

Get yourself a horn or bell -- I always like to announce to the neighbors working out in the yard that I'm a-comin'!

You should get your man a picture of YOU on your BIKE in a bikini! That'd be gratitude!

Sommer said...

Loving the new wheels. I'll race you with my red beach cruiser... whenever we move back to AZ!